World’s Largest Ethereum Whale Initiates Massive Altcoin Purchase – Here’s a Look at the Trader’s Top Crypto Allocations
The king of all Ethereum (ETH) whale wallets just added another big stack to its expanding trove of crypto holdings.
The latest buy puts Light’s OMG holdings at 677,847 for a total value of $2.69 million.
According to Ethereum search engine Etherscan, Light holds more than 300 different crypto assets worth a staggering combined total of $1.91 billion. Light’s top crypto allocations are:
- 35.3 trillion of dog-themed meme coin Shiba Inu (SHIB), worth $843.01 million.
- 590,637,882 of Cronos (CRO), native token of the Crypto.com exchange, valued at $235 million.
- 48,573 of leading smart contract platform Ethereum (ETH) worth $127 million.
- 18.5 million of virtual world The Sandbox (SAND) priced at $55 million.
- 28,360,863 of layer-2 scaling solution Polygon (MATIC) worth $41 million.
- 16,675,239 of 3D virtual reality world Decentraland (MANA) valued at $41.60 million.
- 23,463,328 ENJ, utility token of the Enjin Coin ecosystem, worth $31,910,127.
- 13,030,155 of decentralized finance platform Fantom (FTM) priced at $21.36 million.
- 16,618,399 LRC, the native token of zero-knowledge (ZK) rollups protocol Loopring worth $12.28 million.
- 26,824,323 of the play-to-earn (P2E) metaverse gaming platform Gala Games (GALA) valued at $5.9 million.
WhaleStats also highlights some of the most purchased tokens by whales over the past 24 hours.
In addition to several altcoins and Ethereum, the top 1,000 richest wallets feasted on the Woo Network (WOO) trading platform for an average buy-in of 412,256 tokens worth $206,316, as well as cross-chain bridge Synapse (SYN) to the tune of 50,000 tokens worth $115,500.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.
Featured Image: Shutterstock/NextMarsMedia/Natalia Siiatovskaia