Best Cyber Monday 2021 Crypto Deals
Thanksgiving is a major holiday for so many in the US, but it is also the day before the beginning of the Christmas / holiday shopping season – for both those within the country and globally.
Right after Thanksgiving comes the Black Friday bonanza, when merchants offer a myriad of discounts on pretty much any product. However, this is not the only time stores offer steep discounts – there is also the Cyber Monday.
Cyber Monday refers to the Monday following the Thanksgiving weekend, which will fall on November 29 this year. Notably, Cyber Monday is the biggest sale of the year as sheer consumer spending on this day exceeds that of Black Friday, marking an even better opportunity for avid shoppers.
Meanwhile, there is some good news for crypto enthusiasts who wish to grab the Cyber Monday deals and pay with digital assets. While retailers are still far from accepting crypto payments in great measure, shoppers definitely have some good choices.
Here, we have compiled a list of some of the juiciest Cyber Monday crypto deals.
BitPay Merchants Offer Cyber Monday Deals
Major crypto payments service provider BitPay has made a list of merchants offering discounts on Cyber Monday (and Black Friday):
- Ace Jewelers offers 20% off selected luxury watches and jewelry.
- Precious Metal retailer APMEX will take no fees for purchase on Cyber Monday.
- ATHEIST Shoes offers 10% off its shoes.
- Get the BitPay Card for free.
- European Mint offers up to 15% discount on all collectibles and supplies.
- DrinkOaza.com gives 25% off its regular prices.
- 10% discount on dedicated servers over at HOSTKEY.
- Electronics retailer Newegg will allow shoppers to save 20% on select orders over USD 500.
- Sonic Electronix gives shoppers the chance to win a Car Audio Package upgrade and a USD 100 gift card.
- Varying promotions at clothing brand Pacsun.
Need a Hardware Wallet?
If the answer is ‘yes’, here are some choices:
- Ledger Nano S offers a 30% discount.
- Trezor is offering 20% off all hardware wallet accessories.
- ColdCard Wallet is offering 20% off all products.
- Coinkite, the creator of OpenDime and ColdCard hardware wallets, is also offering 20% off.
Crypto Charting, Trading, and Analysis Platforms
For additional useful products, check out this list:
- Major charting and research platform TradingView will run a promo of up to 60% off.
- Coinigy, a crypto charting and trading interface, is set to offer up to 70% off.
- CoinGecko offers a 30% discount in its Candy Store.
- Shrimpy, a portfolio management tool, is offering 30% off.
- Portfolio tracking app Moonitor offers a 15% discount on all plans.
- Onchain analysis tool Whalemap.io offers up to 30% discount.
Need a Private Network?
If you don’t have one already, here are a few options to consider:
- NordVPN offers 72% off on its 2-year plan.
- CyberGhost is offering 85% off its 2 years + 3 months plan.
- ExpressVPN offers 35% off its 12-month plan.
- 83% off on a 2-year deal + 3 extra months free at Surfshark VPN.
- PureVPN offers 88% off on its 5-year plan.
- Ivacy is offering up to 90% off on its 5-year plan.
Crypto Cyber Monday Deals for Europeans
If you are in Europe, you can find a wide range of crypto Cyber Monday deals on BTC Direct, a platform to buy and sell crypto-related products (hardware wallets, books, guides), merchandise, accessories, and other products using bitcoin (BTC).
As of now, the store offers discounts on pretty much all of its products, with the more prominent ones being a 30% discount on the Ledger Nano S, 23% discount on Cryptotag Zeus, and 25% off the Dutch book De Bitcoin Standaard (a translation of the popular Bitcoin guide The Bitcoin Standard by Saifedean Ammous).